The truth is some 95% of people who
start a home business fail and there are
many reasons behind why this number
exists, but the biggest, in my opinion,
is blindly following what you’re told to
do until you’re broke.
It’s not so smart, but we tend to get
caught in the emotional struggle for
greatness and want to believe more than
see things for the way they really are.
It happened to me, and it wasn’t an easy
or fun lesson, but what turned it all
around was thinking outside of the box
and going with my gut instead of what I
was told. I urge you to the same now:
To the top,
- It’s Here: More Leads – More Reps – Starting TODAY [VIDEO] (anewagemarketer.wordpress.com)
- 3 Mistakes Home Based Business Owners Make (harrybhanot1.wordpress.com)
- AmeriPlan Business Opportunity (enlong89.wordpress.com)
- For Entrepreneurs, There’s No Place Like Home (thelegalstandard.wordpress.com)
- How To Make Money Online With Work From Home Business Opportunities (allensmartmedia.wordpress.com)
- Thinking About Running A Work From Home Business? Check Out These Tips! (cashfromvideo.wordpress.com)
- Change The World and Change Your Life! (pureartform.wordpress.com)
In business, time quickly becomes your
most valuable asset.
How much is your time worth to you?
I mean . . .
Do you REALLY want to be chasing down
and cold calling leads that could care
less about you and your business or
would you rather spend your time dealing
with people that are not only interested
in your business, but actually take
action and join before you even speak to
I’ve done both, and take my word for it,
the second option is where the money is
It’s about working smart not hard, you
know that, but …
This is how to ACTUALLY do it:
To the top,
- How I built a team from scratch to 8,047 in 14 months (harrybhanot1.wordpress.com)
- Cold Calling in Job Search – A Different Approach (theproactiveassistant.wordpress.com)
- Be A Business Development Sniper (orcmarketing.wordpress.com)
- Bust Thru Your Prospects Email Overload and 7 Steps to Successful Cold Calling (paramountbusinesscoachblog.wordpress.com)
Great question right?
I’m sure you’ve dealt with this
situation if you’ve had any sort of
tenure as a network marketer.
I mean you do all the research, you find
a business that you think is a perfect
fit for you, you do the research to find
a great sponsor, and then when you think
everything is matched up perfectly you
You get in and then you get very little
support from your upline!
You don’t know what to do or where turn
and you start to feel like you’re in
this thing all alone.
Well I’m going to tell you something
that I’m guessing you’ve never heard
Well as someone that was in a network
marketing company with a great sponsor
and in a network marketing company with
virtually no sponsor I’ve seen things
from both sides.
So let me explain why you’re lucky. . .
When I started with network marketing I
was sure to dot all my eyes and cross
all my tees.
I found a good sponsor and what I
thought to be a good system.
I did everything I was taught to do and
seven a half months later I had no
My second run in network marketing I
found a company I liked without regards
to the sponsor and joined.
(In fact, I’ve never spoken to my
sponsor once – I think he’s somewhere in
And now years later I’ve got a thriving
organization that grows by 10 to 15
people a day like clockwork without any
direct upline support.
If we looked at the situation
objectively based on my results the
obvious conclusion would be that going
in without a sponsor is the way to go.
Now I’m not going to say that is totally
true, but . . .
Going into a business without a strong
sponsor does have its advantages.
It forces you to go out into the world
without expectations and without their
system and figure it out for yourself.
You’re forced into a leadership role.
You have to find what works for you and
if you don’t there’s nothing to lean on,
so it’s really a do or die situation!
You’re forced to go to school and learn.
You have to buy books and information
from those who have been more successful
than you and then create your own system
out of it.
You have to be independent.
If you have a good sponsor you can get
You can rely to heavily on their system
and their promise of its effectiveness.
You have a scape goat for when it
So when you don’t see the success you
thought you deserved from all your hard
work it’s NOT your fault, it’s your
sponsors fault, it’s your company’s
(At least in your own mind.)
All I’m saying is, if you’re going to be
successful in network marketing your
sponsor has little to do with it.
He or she can shorten your learning
curve, but it’s up to each and every one
of use to define our path to success and
become our own leader.
Are you up for the challenge of a
lifetime? Let’s see:
To the top,
- Join The Matrix (ctaretz.wordpress.com)
- People Already Interested in Network Marketing (roxbeaux.wordpress.com)
- Network Marketing Tips To Help You Become A More Successful Person (ournetworkmarketingstrategies.wordpress.com)
Each year, over 40 MILLION people go to Vegas
to book hotels, go to restaurants, and buy show tickets.
We’re talking BILLIONS of dollars in spending on
these 5-star hotels and venues.
What if I told you… YOU could get a piece of that
pie right from your computer?
This could be the PERFECT online business to let
you quit your job this year.
(And hardly ANYONE is competing in it.)
To your success,
– Harry Bhanot
P.S. You don’t need to create your own website,
or hire a staff, or create a product, or
any of that stuff…
It’s all done for you: Join Then By Clicking Here